Agenda 2013 of the Euro-Mediterranean Campuses!
This summer, the APARE and the MCE offer to young international volunteers 13 Euro-Mediterranean Sustainable Development Campuses!
The Agenda 2013 of the Euro-Mediterranean Campuses
These international volunteer workshops are opportunities to enjoy a different kind of holiday experience, combining the craving for cultural adventure with an act of solidarity for the benefit of local and European projects.
Among the 13 Campuses on offer this summer:
- Marketing of local products: Gastronomy and Cultural identity of the Region of Achaia, Greece – a Campus organized by the Development Agency of the County of Achaia - July 2013
- Your Coastline needs a Voice: Contribute to a Sustainable European Coastline,
- In Provence, France – a Campus organized by the APARE Association for the Participation and the Regional Action - September 2013
- In Dumfries and Galloway, UK – a Campus organized by Solway Firth Partnership - August 2013
- Rural Development and Tourism:
- Create an eco-museum in the region of the Mont de Vaucluse in Provence, France – a Campus organized by the APARE – August 2013
- Tourism improvement with a Contemporary Art Route in the Stura valley, Italy – a Campus organized by the Association Marcovaldo – July 2013
- Tourism improvement with a Dry Stone Route in Mallorca, Spain – a Campus organized by Eurolocal - October 2013
Students in geography, landscapes, photography, social studies, local development, tourism, natural hazards, cultural mediation or communication can apply and take part!
More information or to apply and take part
What is a Euro-Mediterranean Campus?