Are you interested in discovering natural, cultural & historical heritage exploring island Brač?
Do you want to deepen your understanding of rural heritage and learn how to:
- observe, recognise and interpret the heritage?
- understand the link between heritage, natural conditions and a way of living?
- find new ways of improving your life and life in your community?
The project YCARHe (Young Citizen in Action for Rural Heritage) organizes a transnational workshop to boost your knowledge about heritage and to support your personal development and civic engagement.
You have an opportunity to improve your skills exploring beautiful historical landscapes of island Brač, in international environment of young people from 5 European countries.
Who’s concerned? Young people from Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece and Italy, interested in discovering and preserving rural heritage and finding new ways of personal, social and civic development.
Where? Island Brač, Croatia
When? A 6 days workshop from 20 – 25 March 2017 (arrival on March 19th, departure on March 26th)
YCARHe covers the following:
- your travel (up to 275.00 €),
- your food and accommodation (in double/triple room) from 19/3 night to 26/3 morning,
- 6 days training and material needed
Working languages: English with language support in national languages
Information and registration:
• In Bulgaria : CHI – mborisova(a)bitex.com or Community integration initiatives Association - cii.bg.association(a)gmail.com
• In France: Union APARE-CME - chantier(a)apare-cme.eu
• In Greece: Mediterranean Centre of Environnement - etzovani(a)medcenv.org
• In Italy: AMESCI - g.spaccaforno(a)amesci.org
• In Croatia: UDRUGA – BRAC
• Be a young person (18 to 30 years old) who is eager to discover, preserve and understand more about heritage.
• Know basic level of English
• Be available for the whole duration (6 days) of the workshop.
More information about YCARHe