The ECO Hosting.net project, co-financed by the Erasmus + Programme, aims to develop environmental management training and supporting tools for managers of tourist accommodation located in European natural areas, and in particular the most isolated among them.
The training tools aim both to improve the environmental management of tourist establishments, but also to offer practical, easy-to-implement and “low-cost” solutions to improve this environmental management.
ECO Hosting.net productions will offer:
- An environmental self-diagnostic guide, allowing managers of tourist accommodation to identify their weak points and their room for improvement with regard to environmental issues (water, energy, waste, etc.).
- Ecohosting.net training content for target audiences:
– For tourists who wish to learn eco-friendly behavior by preparing for their stay in accommodation located in a natural area, didactic videos dedicated to eco-gestures to adopt, and information and training content on environmental themes requiring eco-citizen behavior.
– For accommodation managers, a series of thematic chapters, taking up the axes of the self-diagnosis guide.
- An E-Learning platform accessible to all, putting ECO Hosting.net content online for free and interactively.
All productions are available in 5 languages (English, French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese)
ECO Hosting.net brings together with MCE, 4 experienced European operators:
Cooperative Sud Concept – France
Molise il verso 2000 scrl – Italy
Aid Learn, consultoria em Recursos Humanos Lda – Portugal
Karpos Kentro Ekpaideytikon Draseonkai Diapolitismikhs Epikoinonias – Greece